Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damaged Kitchen In Raleigh


A homeowner in Raleigh recently experienced a fire in their kitchen. The area around the stove was covered in soot, and the cabinets suffered significant smoke ... READ MORE



Mold Damaged Powder Room in Raleigh


The dripping from the water line resulted in the full blooming of mold spores into large colonies. The stains are unsightly, the odor not pleasant, and the heal... READ MORE



Wake Forest Storm Damage


The ceiling of this garage in Wake Forest was wetted from a storm that tore a hold in the flat roof. We were called immediately to the scene and were able to co... READ MORE



Raleigh Area School Suffers Storm Damage


The muddy groundwater flooded the hard surface flooring in the corridor of this school in Wake Forest. Fortunately, the hard surfaces absorbed very little conta... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Raleigh Home


Fire damage at this Raleigh home began as an electrical fire in a ceiling fixture in the kitchen. The before photo shows that the fire ultimately burned through... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Raleigh Office Building


Commercial water damage was sustained when a water line burst at this Raleigh office building. The manager of this office that was affected called the real esta... READ MORE



Storm Damage – Raleigh


Storm damage cleanup and restoration can sometimes reach large proportions in Raleigh. When necessary, SERVPRO can offer help by their Disaster Recovery Team. T... READ MORE



Raleigh Mold Damage from a Water Leak


The mold from the leaky flat roof was starting to degrade the supporting beams and studs. The unsightly staining also caused an unpleasant odor to permeate thro... READ MORE



Another Kitchen Fire in Raleigh


The most common room for fires in a Raleigh home is the kitchen. This grease fire started in the frying pan and spread to a hanging hand towel. Fortunately, the... READ MORE



Fire Sprinkler Causes Damage in Raleigh, NC


This commercial property had an engaged fire sprinkler which caused damage to the offices to include the flooring. The company was pleased with how quickly a ce... READ MORE