About SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest
W. Timothy Stevens, Jr., Stefania A. Stevens
Owners of SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest
SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
CONSTRUCTION SERVICES DIVISION
In addition to our mitigation services, SERVPRO North Raleigh, Wake Forest & North Durham is also a licensed General Contractor. We offer complete turn key reconstruction services, have fully automated design capabilities and are staffed with in house designers for kitchens, baths and custom built ins. We are a licensed 2020 Design consultant and can produce computerized floor plans, elevations and 3D imagery. We can take the stress out of your project by working directly with the insurance and/or mortgage company and are seasoned negotiators to get scopes well designed and defined. Our goal is to make our customers happy and back in their homes as soon as possible. The streamlined process assures a smooth project from start to finish.
In addition to residential services, we have experience in project management for commercial services as well. TMobile, Pizza Hut, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Johnson Lexus, are a few examples of national accounts we have performed work for. Our streamlined process assures a smooth project from start to finish. Our goal is to get your business up and running as soon as possible.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross
- Durham Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
- International Facility Management Association
- National Airduct Cleaning Association
- Raleigh Claims Association
- Triangle Apartment Association
- Triangle Area Hotel Motel Association
- Wake Forest Chamber of Commerce
- SERVPRO 49th Annual Convention Rookie Of The Year Award
- Top 100 Franchise