Cooking Fire in North Raleigh, NC
An accident on an electric stove caused a massive fire that affected the entire residence in North Raleigh, NC. Unattended cooking fires can spread quickly and cause damage well beyond the kitchen, as evidenced in these photos by the damage in the bathroom. The customer was pleased with the precision and care used by our specialized contents team to thoroughly clean the residence.
SERVPRO® of North Raleigh & Wake Forest has an entire division dedicated to contents and the restoration of your home and belongings.
If your home has had a fire or has lingering smoke and other odors call us today 919-790-1222.