Fireplace Ruins Living Area in North Raleigh, NC
In these pictures, a North Raleigh, NC living area had beautiful hardwood floors destroyed as a result of a fire. The homeowner had an old fashioned fireplace with uncontrolled flames. Fortunately, the fire was contained to just the living area. As a result of putting out the fire, the hardwood floors were saturated with water and ultimately, had to be removed.
SERVPRO® of North Raleigh & Wake Forest has an entire division dedicated to contents and the restoration of your home and belongings.
If your home has had a fire or has lingering smoke and other odors call us today 919-790-1222