Kitchen Fire in Raleigh, NC
An unwatched pot caught fire when a resident at this home fell asleep while cooking. Fortunately, the fire did not spread beyond the kitchen. However, the smell of smoke engulfed the entire home.
Our contents team was able to set specialized equipment to neutralize and rid the home of the smoke smell. They also cleaned the affected areas of the interior structure and the contents.
SERVPRO® of North Raleigh & Wake Forest has an entire division dedicated to contents and the restoration of your home and belongings.
If your home has had a fire or has lingering smoke and other odors call us today 919-790-1222