If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (919) 790-1222

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire, Smoke, Soot, and Odors--Never Pleasant Effects for a Raleigh Home--Call SERVPRO for Restoration Services

6/25/2019 (Permalink)

SERVPRO's Advanced Equipment and Skilled Technicians Can Mitigate Fire Damaging Events in Raleigh Properties, "Like it never even happened."

Fire Damage in a Raleigh Kitchen– Another Grease Fire

Fire and smoke damage to your house is a traumatic event. Even a small grease fire on the stove can leave smoke residue and odor all over your home. Firemen responding to the grease fire can have the fire under control quickly. Once blaze is out the main danger and threat to your home and family is over. Restoration from a small grease fire often involves cleaning of all contents in your home, deodorization, and repair to any structures or surfaces that were damaged from the fire.

Fire damage in Raleigh caused by a grease fire contained quickly can leave sooty residues and pungent odors, especially if meats were charcoaled to coal. SERVPRO fire and smoke damage technicians (FSRT) can work closely with you to assess the damage. We develop a plan of action to clean all surfaces, clean in place all of your furniture or send it out to a facility for restoration. Clothing and fabrics may need dry cleaning, and deodorization equipment may be required to remove all remaining odors from the grease fire fully.

We understand that this grease fire event is scary for you and your family. Our teams are trained to listen to all of your concerns and address them to your satisfaction. Smoke particles penetrate various surfaces differently. Hard non-porous surfaces, like counter tops, can be washed to remove all of the odor from the fire. For example, metal and porcelain surfaces are also examples of non-porous materials.

Our SERVPRO crew neutralize malodors remaining as we remove any charred debris with hydroxyl generators and also a light fogging.
During the deodorization process, you may need to stay out of your home for a few hours while the service is happening.

Call SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest at (919) 790-1222 for 24/7 service. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster. We are located strategically to respond quickly to your fire damage event.

Google Maps right here.
 

Other News

View Recent Posts