Do I Need To Evacuate My Storm Flooded Home In Raleigh?
SERVPRO Is Right by Your Side in the Case of Evacuation and Returns Your Home to You as Fast as Possible
If there is storm damage in Raleigh with severe flooding, you may have to evacuate. Safety is a top priority for you and your family. SERVPRO leads you step-by-step get you back in your home where you belong.
Will my possessions be safe if I have to leave?
North Carolina experiences, on average, twenty-six tornadoes yearly, according to Spectrum News. Other severe weather conditions can cause city-wide flooding too. If water damage in your Raleigh home forces you to evacuate, SERVPRO steps in with emergency mitigation. We provide move out services that include:
- Secure storage for home content while restoration takes place.
- Digital inventory of content
- Professional moving services to a climate-controlled warehouse
- Cleaning and drying services
- Returned to their original position when safe
Move Out Cleaning & Restoration
Our content restoration services get to work right away, cleaning and restoring the items in your home that were affected by the storms. You can rest assured possessions are in good hands. Once in the warehouse, we provide the following restoration services to your belongings:
- Cleaning and decontamination
- Fabrics and textiles are dry cleaned
- Esporta washing that gets rid of 99% of soils
- Immersion cleaning for dense items
- Deodorization on contents that require it
- Insurance protection and security
- Full accountability
While cleaning your possessions at the warehouse, great things are happening at your residence. Our Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) technicians are busy restoring your house. Their goal is to get you back into your home as quickly as possible and leave it “Like it never even happened.”
Contact SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest at (919) 790-1222 for quality water damage service that is Faster To Any Size Disaster.
More about Raleigh.