How are Large Volumes of Water Extracted from a Property?
SERVPRO Can Utilize Professional Water Removal Equipment for your Raleigh Home
North Carolina's capital city, Raleigh, is affectionately known as the 'city of oaks' due to the huge number of oak trees found in the center and downtown areas. The current population of 474,069 is estimated to be one of the fastest growing in the United States. People consistently flock to attend reputable universities or seek employment in globally recognized financial, medical, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries. Raleigh's prominence as a global leader in innovation is evidenced by its local university North Carolina State University, and its presence within "the research triangle," which refers to the three-leading research centers; the remaining two are in Durham and Chapel Hill.
Raleigh's city is an early example of the grid system defining many of the USA's major cities. Planned cities were intentionally created and drawn up rather than developed organically from a collection of villages or hamlets. Raleigh was intended to become the United States' capital by Secessionist forces during the American Revolutionary War. Modern-day Raleigh has consistently been voted one of the best places to live and work by financial magazines like Forbes. Several leading technology companies such as Imangi Studios and PRA Health Sciences headquarter in Raleigh.
- The Carolina Hurricanes are the most high-profile sports team in Raleigh and play their hockey in the NHL. Games take place at the PNC Arena, which seats 18,680 ice hockey fans on match days. The Arena is also home to the Raleigh Firebirds, which play Basketball in the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) division.
- Located on West Jones Street, the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences features one of the largest collections of dinosaurs, walk-through dioramas, live animals, and education initiatives in the South East. The center won the National Medal for Museum Service (IMLS) in 2014.
- For local history, the Historic Yates Mill County Park is a 154-acre plot of land that features an authentically restored, water-powered gristmill. The mill is the oldest surviving architecture from that period in North Carolina, and regular educational tours occur with the Yates Mills Associates and North Carolina state university.
SERVPRO Can Prevent Water Migration and Mitigate Loss in your Raleigh Home
Large bodies of water can cause significant damage to a home environment. A water intrusion issue can rapidly dilapidate your home's contents and structure since water naturally moves from wet to dry areas. Water migration happens quickly and can result in cavity damages within the home's design. SERVPRO technicians can remove water quickly and dry cavities to prevent damage.
- Wall cavities can be inspected using a borescope that allows technicians to see cavities' condition without demolishing walls.
- Air-movers can be fitted with flex hoses to circulate warm air into cavities and dry them.
- Maintaining temperature above dew point throughout restoration is essential to preventing condensation inside wall cavities.
- Variations in using injecti-dry systems with tubes and hoses
Protect your home after water intrusion. Contact SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest for water removal at (919) 790-1222.