How Can Water Damage Remediation Help Raleigh Residents?
SERVPRO Water Cleanup Technicians Can Reduce Losses and Return your Home to a Sanitary State after Water Intrusion
Raleigh is a vibrant city in the American south that has established itself as a powerhouse for scientific research and study. The city itself is one of the fastest-growing in the country, with 474,069 permanent residents spread across 147 square miles. Raleigh's sheer size has seen it divided into specific regions, including the downtown and midtown districts. For most visitors, the downtown is among the top destinations with its thriving business districts, historic buildings, art and science museums. Navigating the neighborhoods of Raleigh is straightforward. The city is an example of a planned city created in the late eighteenth century as the capital of North Carolina. As a planned city, it operates on the grid system with only the historic downtown district representing the sprawling neighborhoods of an unplanned township.
The city in North Carolina has played a key role throughout American History. It was at the center of the American Revolutionary War and a stronghold during the Civil War a century later. During the civil rights movement, Raleigh again took center stage with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Today; the city is lined with testaments to, particularly, African American history, with the Luther King Memorial Gardens among some of the highlights. While Raleigh celebrates its rich heritage, it remains an innovative and modern city. Several galleries are exhibiting contemporary artists from the international stage and numerous interactive science and history museums. Eating out in Raleigh is a chance to enjoy the famous southern hospitality and pit barbecues renowned the world over.
- The North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences is enormous and holds one of the largest permanent collections in the southern states. The museum also includes a three-story theater for educational exploration of the early life on earth. Group tours are available, while many exhibits at the museum are specifically designed to engage young children.
- Pullen Park is a great place to relax and unwind after a busy day downtown. There are 66 acres of kept land to explore here with boat rentals and kayaking along the river. Alongside the sports fields, tennis courts, and swimming pools, a stunning open-air amphitheater host shows throughout the summer.
- Taste Carolina is a gourmet food tour that transports guests across the distinguished delis, restaurants, steakhouses, wineries, and barbecue joints that litter downtown Raleigh. The tours are available for group and corporate bookings.
SERVPRO Water Cleanup Technicians Can Help Remove Bacteria and Return your Raleigh Home to a Sanitary Condition
Water intrusion worsens over time. It is vital that you reach out to professional services on the first discovery of a water issue. Sometimes what might seem like a benign problem can be causing serious damage. Homes are full of cavities that, when wet, can become hotbeds for microbial growth activity.
SERVPRO helps with:
- Flood restoration
- Water damage restoration
- Water clean up
Microbial growth is a concern for any professional water cleanup service in Raleigh. As a homeowner, microbes can contribute toward unpleasant odor, discoloration of decor, and even break down organic matter in your home. Water contains microbes that can become worse without fast-drying and remediation procedures.
- We use specialty drying equipment such as air movers to ensure cavities, wall joints, and crawlspaces do not harbor moisture.
- Our technicians follow guidelines for indoor hygiene from the S500. A nationally recognized institution.
- We can apply biocides or anti-microbial chemicals to your home to prevent the buildup of water contaminants.
To rescue your home after water intrusion. Contact SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest for water cleanup at (919) 790-1222.