Commercial Duct Cleaning for Your North Raleigh & Wake Forest Business
The temperatures in NC require heavy dependence on the HVAC system to heat and cool your commercial building, products, and employees. Your air ducts are in constant use carrying warm air in the winter and cool air in the summer.
If it’s been a while since you have had your ducts inspected they could be circulating odors, dust, and other contaminates leading to poor indoor air quality and ultimately decreasing the performance of the system.
You can decrease duct contamination by preventing dirt from entering the system:
- Use the highest efficiency air filter recommended by the manufacturer of your heating and cooling system
- Change filters regularly
- If your filters become clogged, change them more frequently
- Make sure there are no missing filters
- During construction or other type of work that causes dust in your place of business, seal off supply and return registers
- Vacuum and dust your commercial building on a regular basis
Even with routine maintenance and prevention, air ducts can still become dirty and need professional cleaning. We can work with your business to develop a schedule to minimize interruptions to your day-to-day operations.
There’s never a convenient time for fire or water damage to strike your commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. When the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services, SERVPRO® of North Raleigh & Wake Forest has the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business.