Businesses in Raleigh Use Commercial Water Removal Restaurant Specialists for Urgent Mitigation
When your business is out of commission because of water damage, it now becomes ours. Call SERVPRO for fast and immediate restoration for your company
SERVPRO Can Help Restore your Restaurant in Raleigh Quickly with Minimum Inconvenience
A busy restaurant can suffer water intrusion from several different sources. Installed plumbing systems can leak, crack or burst. Equally, appliances that are used throughout service can succumb to malfunctions or other issues. SERVPRO is here to help our local restaurants with:
- Emergency services water damage
- Water damage remediation
- Burst pipes
Shutting off the source of water is the first step in commercial water removal for restaurants in Raleigh. This step can often be invaluable to reducing further damages. Technicians can then use advanced moisture measuring equipment to track water migration from the source through the structure.
In an emergency, contact SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest for water removal restaurant (919) 790-1222.
Are Flood Restoration and Repair Services in Raleigh Expensive?
SERVPRO has you covered from A to Z when it comes to storm restoration. Call now for the service needed for your property.
SERVPRO Works Hard to Mitigate Loss and Reduce Expense for Raleigh Residents in Need of Flood Restoration
the damage caused by flooding in residential properties can snowball without correct and timely intervention. Often, the trauma of a flood scenario can make it difficult to make the right decisions and prioritize effectively. Our crew chiefs have years of experience working in these scenarios and can help you with:
- Flood restoration
- Basement flooding cleanup
- Cleaning up after sewer backup
An efficient flood restoration and repair operation in your Raleigh home relies on excellent task management. We operate with an agile team that can quickly alleviate your concerns and put in place the necessary steps to reduce losses in your home significantly.
- Setting up a staging area for equipment can greatly reduce time and foot traffic in a flooded property.
- Organizing contents restoration and storage are possible with our climate-controlled warehouses.
- We can help record, inventory, and track every step of restoration to make your insurance claim easier.
- The CCIS Contents Claim Inventory System can catalog and document belongings.
In an emergency, contact SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest for flood restoration and repair at (919) 790-1222.
Can Flood Restoration Occur when Properties Experience Power Outage?
Storm damage also brings electrical hazards. SERVPRO has the training to safely restore your home.
SERVPRO Flood Water Removal Services Can Continue Restoration if there is a Power Outage in Your Raleigh Home
It is not uncommon for floods to knock out power across several blocks. It is expedient to shut power off at the source if your property becomes flooded to avoid damage to electrical devices and reduce the possibility of an electrical fire. The lack of an adequate power source can often make flood restoration more complex, with most equipment requiring an electric power source.
Conducting flood water removal in a Raleigh home without power is possible using external generators, truck-mounted extractors, and indirect fired furnaces. All of this equipment either power equipment or have their internal power supply, removing the mains' need for mains electrics. SERVPRO can mobilize this equipment quickly in an emergency to ensure your home restoration begins.
- Indirect-fired furnaces rely on diesel or gas for a power source and are placed outside the residential structure blasting hot air through ducted windows or doors.
- Truck-mounted extraction units rely on power sources located on the trucks themselves and can operate successfully while stationary.
- Industrial generators are designed to support restoration in an environment without power for up to twenty-four hours.
Do not wait on restoration. Contact SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest for flood water removal at (919) 790-1222.
Are Chemical Agents Effective Against Mold?
Did you know that mold can grow behind wallpaper? SERVPRO knows how to locate the moisture source and remediate the mold damage.
SERVPRO Technicians Use Specific Chemical Agents During Mold Remediation in Your Raleigh Home
Molds are living organisms that can grow and become out of control in a home environment. While the guiding principle of mold remediation is to correct a moisture problem, chemical action may also be necessary to reduce mold growth or eliminate it.
Some chemical products can damage materials, so they should be pre-tested before used in mold remediation for Raleigh properties. Some common chemical agents for use against molds are Chlorines such as bleach are not effective, but Phenolics are adequate sporicides. However, specific steps and understanding of how these chemicals are used are essential before applying since some chemical agents may give off toxic fumes.
- Sterilizers destroy all living organisms on a surface, making them effective at cleaning resilient non-porous items like ceramics.
- Bio-Stats are products that slow microbial growth and are especially useful for surfaces left overnight during remediation.
- Biocides are similar to Stats. However, these agents are targeted to affect specific microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, or fungi.
Chemical action can help reduce or remove mold colonies. Contact SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest for mold remediation at (919) 790-1222.
How are Large Volumes of Water Extracted from a Property?
SERVPRO has the equipment to create barriers, targeting the water damaged areas.
SERVPRO Can Utilize Professional Water Removal Equipment for your Raleigh Home
North Carolina's capital city, Raleigh, is affectionately known as the 'city of oaks' due to the huge number of oak trees found in the center and downtown areas. The current population of 474,069 is estimated to be one of the fastest growing in the United States. People consistently flock to attend reputable universities or seek employment in globally recognized financial, medical, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries. Raleigh's prominence as a global leader in innovation is evidenced by its local university North Carolina State University, and its presence within "the research triangle," which refers to the three-leading research centers; the remaining two are in Durham and Chapel Hill.
Raleigh's city is an early example of the grid system defining many of the USA's major cities. Planned cities were intentionally created and drawn up rather than developed organically from a collection of villages or hamlets. Raleigh was intended to become the United States' capital by Secessionist forces during the American Revolutionary War. Modern-day Raleigh has consistently been voted one of the best places to live and work by financial magazines like Forbes. Several leading technology companies such as Imangi Studios and PRA Health Sciences headquarter in Raleigh.
- The Carolina Hurricanes are the most high-profile sports team in Raleigh and play their hockey in the NHL. Games take place at the PNC Arena, which seats 18,680 ice hockey fans on match days. The Arena is also home to the Raleigh Firebirds, which play Basketball in the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) division.
- Located on West Jones Street, the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences features one of the largest collections of dinosaurs, walk-through dioramas, live animals, and education initiatives in the South East. The center won the National Medal for Museum Service (IMLS) in 2014.
- For local history, the Historic Yates Mill County Park is a 154-acre plot of land that features an authentically restored, water-powered gristmill. The mill is the oldest surviving architecture from that period in North Carolina, and regular educational tours occur with the Yates Mills Associates and North Carolina state university.
SERVPRO Can Prevent Water Migration and Mitigate Loss in your Raleigh Home
Large bodies of water can cause significant damage to a home environment. A water intrusion issue can rapidly dilapidate your home's contents and structure since water naturally moves from wet to dry areas. Water migration happens quickly and can result in cavity damages within the home's design. SERVPRO technicians can remove water quickly and dry cavities to prevent damage.
- Wall cavities can be inspected using a borescope that allows technicians to see cavities' condition without demolishing walls.
- Air-movers can be fitted with flex hoses to circulate warm air into cavities and dry them.
- Maintaining temperature above dew point throughout restoration is essential to preventing condensation inside wall cavities.
- Variations in using injecti-dry systems with tubes and hoses
Protect your home after water intrusion. Contact SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest for water removal at (919) 790-1222.
Seeking Raleigh Home Fire Damage Restoration Services?
After a fire incident takes place. You can trust that your home is in good hands with the experienced technicians at SERVPRO.
SERVPRO Techs Save Raleigh Homes Affected by Fire
Kitchen fires, which account for 44% of overall home fires, are among the least reported. This problem is exacerbated by how thoroughly soot affects surfaces by imbuing them with tough-to-remove stains and odors.
SERVPRO technicians can respond to Raleigh homeowners' fire damage restoration calls within hours of their call. Technicians use sophisticated tools, EPA-registered antimicrobials, and a scientific approach to ensure that homes are restored per Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) standards.
How pH Factors into Fire Damage Cleanup
While lighter damages can be manually cleaned with dry cleaning sponges or HEPA filter vacuums, technicians must take pH levels into account when treating moderate to heavy fire damage stains and residues.
- Most cleaning agents used are alkaline, meaning their pH is higher than 7. This includes household items like dish soap (pH 9) and baking soda (pH 10)
- The neutral pH level is 7, the same as water
- Alkalinity is neutralized by an equal amount of acidity and vice-versa when cleaning
Call SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest for home fire damage restoration at (919) 790-1222.
How Can Raleigh Homeowners Remove Water Damage?
Water can quickly damage the flooring in your home. Contact SERVPRO for water removal and remediation efforts.
SERVPRO Offers Premier Service Among Water Restoration Companies
Homes across America experience copious amounts of water damage each year, and pipe leaks and appliance failures can add to any homeowner’s stresses. Unfortunately, an estimated one in 50 homeowners experiences the stress of home water damage each year.
Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) -accredited Raleigh water restoration companies like SERVPRO respond quickly to disasters 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How Do SERVPRO Techs Restore Wet Carpet and Pad?
SERVPRO professionals implement various tools and techniques to restore a home’s carpeting. These include:
- Lifting carpet and pad so that air movement and dehumidification equipment can dry underneath it
- Extracting moisture with carpet wands and rover vacuums
- Controlling odors with EPA-registered antimicrobial solutions
Unsalvageable carpet can be removed from the property with the permission of homeowners and insurance adjusters. SERVPRO technicians can reinstall and re-seam both new and restored carpet and pad or provide a new pad for salvageable carpet.
Call (919) 790-1222 for service from SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest, which numbers among the area’s premier water restoration companies.
Need Fast Turnaround from Mold Removal Companies?
Don't let mold take over your property, Call in the professionals at SERVPRO at (919) 790-1222.
Restoration Technicians Remove Mold from Wake Forest Homes
Wake Forest, North Carolina, is home to one of the fastest-growing communities in the United States, with the population increasing from 30,000 in 2010 to over 45,000 as of 2019. This locale is considered part of the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill statistical area, which houses almost 2 million residents.
This bustling town, incorporated in 1880, is also home to several places listed on the National Register for Historic Places, including:
- The DuBois Center, formerly the W.E.B DuBois School
- Lea Laboratory
- Wakefield Dairy Complex
- Glen Royall Mill Village Historic District
- The Calvin Jones Historical House, also known as the Wake Forest Historical Museum
Education in Wake Forest: 1834-Present
Wake Forest’s early years as a community are filled with the establishment of schools, colleges, and universities, including the Wake Forest University located at the Reynolda Campus in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Here is a brief look at Wake Forest’s earliest educational accolades:
- In 1832, the North Carolina Committee on Education procured Dr. Calvin Jones’ 600-acre plantation with the intent to build the Wake Forest Institute, a Baptist college focused on providing affordable education and expanding youth access to knowledge about agriculture and science
- Wake Forest was home to two primary literary societies in the mid-1830s: the Euzelians and the Philomathesians. These two groups trained members in forensics, diplomacy, and literacy
- The Wake Forest Manual Labor Institute initially focused on teaching agricultural science to students. Attendees were required to perform three hours of manual labor per day in exchange for an education. This arrangement proved beneficial for both the school and the students in that tuition costs remained low while the university could expand. This institute was rechartered as the Wake Forest College in 1838
Wake Forest College’s first graduating class received their diplomas in 1839, with William Tell Brooks being among the first to receive his degree. More infrastructure was built around the college, including the College Hotel in 1850. During the Civil War, the college was closed.
How Does SERVPRO Availability Preserve Wake Forest Homes?
SERVPRO teams offer round-the-clock availability, which includes late nights, weekends, and holidays. As a result, when Wake Forest homeowners need mold removal companies, they can get necessary services more quickly. This commitment to continuous service can minimize damage to residents’ property, which can lower repair and replacement costs.
Why does mold damage require a fast response?
- Mold means moisture is present. Mold proliferation indicates the presence of water damage or some other moisture source on your property
- Mold damages possessions over time. Mold requires moisture, adequate temperatures, and organic material to sustain itself, and SERVPRO techs can eliminate this with EPA-registered biocides
- Mold affects indoor air quality. Not only is mold unpleasant to smell, but it can spread through your home’s HVAC system. SERVPRO teams are trained to clean and service home ventilation to remediate microbial growth
SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest offers a fast-responding service among mold removal companies for homeowners who call (919) 790-1222.
How Thermography Helps with Storm and Water Damage in Raleigh
SERVPRO trained technicians are ready for any size disaster that comes your way.
Using infrared cameras during restoration in your home
One of the most essential parts of storm and water damage restoration is assessing the level of water damage. It is impossible to do this by look and touch alone.
When our technicians arrive to remedy storm and water damage in Raleigh, they bring many kinds of equipment with them. One useful bit of kit is the infrared camera. An infrared camera displays areas of heat and cold. When water evaporates from a surface, the surface cools. That means that dry areas show up warmer than wet ones when viewing through an infrared camera.
There are several advantages to using thermography to inspect your home after water damage:
- We can inspect a larger area in less time – this is especially helpful when dealing with extensive storm damage.
- We can examine challenging to reach areas such as high ceilings.
- Infrared cameras cause no damage as we do not need to penetrate the wall or ceiling's surface.
Thermography helps us build a clear picture of the water damage situation to decide on the next best steps.
For help with storm or water damage, call SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest at (919) 790-1222.
Dealing with Odors after Fire Damage in North Hills Stores
SERVPRO technicians are IICRC certified for all size fire damages done to your property. Call fast for immediate service.
SERVPRO keeps your North Hills premises smelling fresh
Any business owner who has suffered a fire in their store knows that dealing with leftover smells is one of the most challenging parts of remediation. Smoke smells can linger for a long time after the blaze is extinguished.
SERVPRO understands that fire damage smells in North Hills are not welcoming for customers or staff. That is why we take care of deodorization as part of our remediation process.
Many factors affect the intensity of odors, such as the fire's temperature, the type of material burned in it, and damaged surfaces' porosity. The steps for proper deodorization include:
- Removing the source of the odor, such as removing charred materials from your premises.
- Cleaning smoke-damaged surfaces by wiping and scrubbing away soot.
- Using deodorizing equipment such as foggers, air scrubbers, spot cleaning spray, and odor removing pellets to trap bad smells.
- Sealing surfaces if necessary.
We aim to leave your store smelling as fresh as if the fire never even happened.
For help with fire damage, call SERVPRO of North Raleigh & Wake Forest at (919) 790-1222.